Saturday, July 4, 2009

Due giorni rimasto!



First of all, happy Fourth of July!
I hope that through all the fireworks, food, family, and friends you are able to appreciate the true meaning of today. If it weren't for the brave men who gave there lives 233 years ago, this nation would not be the same place.

There are only two days left! I finished packing all my major items yesterday, giving me two days to remember everything I forgot ;-) Kona and I are looking forward to kicking off our trip with these last two days of partying and hanging with family and friends, both for the Fourth, and for our last day in town!

Today, you can pray that while on this trip God will open the doors to things we never thought possible. To leave room for God to work in ways we never could fathom. That would be awesome!

Have a fantastic day!
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment